Friday, August 24, 2012

Two Months!

Nora just had her two month check up today. She is nine weeks old... time really flies and I know every mom says that, but it is so true!!

So her stats are:

Height: 23.25 inches --  85th percentile
Weight: 10 lbs 15.5 oz -- 44th percentile
Head: 15.25 in.  -- 69th percentile

She did so great with her shots.She had to get 3 shots and take some stuff orally.  It was so sad for me to see her cry, but she took 'em like a champ. She is definitely growing! She is so much fun to have around! Everyone just loves her!

Some fun things that Nora is doing now..

She is definitely smiling and cooing a lot. She will just lay on her blanket on the floor and tell me all sorts of stories! I have no clue what she is saying, but she is just blabbing away!

She loves to lay on her blanket and kick. Only when she is on her back though...

She is no longer a fan of tummy time... she will only be content there lifting her head for about 2 minutes then she starts screaming.. or she will:

Roll Over!!! It is so fun to see her roll from her tummy to her back. She has done it a few times, but now she seems to be camera shy because she won't let me get it on video. I will get it eventually though!

She LOVES the bath! She has a little mesh bath lounger chair that she absolutely loves to sit in. She always hangs her feet over the edge so she can kick in the water.

She doesn't like her crib nearly as much as her bassinet, but I think she is getting more used to it. She used to sleep "through the night" in her bassinet (she would wake up around 5:30 or 6), but once we moved her into her crib, she started waking up at 2 or 3 again and 5 or 6. But last night she didn't get up again until 5:15 so I think we are making progress. She seems to do better in it. Her naps are getting longer again too (closer to an hour than to 15 minutes). She is a good sleeper though, I can't complain too much! :)

She is liking her car seat better too. We had a little car seat liner in there when she was smaller, but the past little while she would cry whenever she was sitting in the car seat and the car wasn't moving. We would stop at a stop light and she would instantly cry. But we took that out of the car seat so she seems to be doing much better. She still won't stay in it for very long when she is not in the car though. She would much rather be held.

She loves to sit on our laps when we are eating. This is not super convenient, but she seems more content so we just go with it.

She is so stinking cute!!! I'm not very good at putting bows in her hair, but she is such a doll when I do. I don't know who she looks like. I think she looks more like Jeremy... What do you think?


We went my mom's a couple weeks ago and cleaned out one of her toy closets. Ollie watched over Nora while we were working. It was so cute. He just came up and laid right next to her. 



Love this face!!! 

First time in footie pajamas. She really liked them! 

She typically sleeps when she is in someone's arms

Nora with daddy and Uncle Matt. 
We have had a lot of visitors too. I will be doing a post on all our company soon! Thanks for reading!

Haley

2 comments:

  1. I keep going back and forth as to whether she looks more like Jere or Haley...it depends on her mood I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete