Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Town=New Hair

GOOD NEWS!!! Well, we finally received word on an internship for Jeremy this summer. We are headed to the freezing cold Las Vegas Nevada! Ha! We are going to be there in the dead of summer, June 13-August 19 to be exact. It is going to be blistering hot, but we are really excited to start our new adventure there for the summer.

Jeremy is going to be working at a gaming company called Aristocrat, Inc. (Gaming company is a nice way of saying they work in the gambling industry.) They have offered him an internship working with the engineers to help develop a new line of slot machines... this will probably be a once in a lifetime opportunity, so we'll take it! We are excited for him to start working in his field for the summer.

We will be staying with my Uncle Darren, my mom's brother, and his family. They are so generous to let us crash at their place for a couple months. They have 3 little boys, so it will be fun to feel like we are part of a family again. We are excited to spend time with them and be around the little guys for a while!

So by the title of my post, you may be wondering what i was talking about with new town, new hair. Well, I have told you about the town, now what about the hair?? Well since we are going to be moving into some hot weather, I decided that it was time that I give Jeremy a hair cut. It is kind of hard to see in this picture, but doesn't it look great??


I AM JOKING!!! Although it is true... that I cut Jeremy's hair (not in this picture though... this picture is from like 2 years ago when we were first dating. I look so tan, at least for me. It's because it was taken at the end of summer.) Ps. if anyone can get the movie reference from the first two lines of this paragraph, gold star for you!
Anyways, off of my rant. Here is the real new hair for the new hot town of Las Vegas! I needed a change!
BEFORE:


Now I know that the suspense must be killing you....
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

AFTER:




TA DA! I chopped off like 6 inches or so. I realized that I had had long blonde hair since Jeremy had even met me. So I wanted to mix it up a little! So there it is! I love it! It is fun to play with it. Anyway. That is the update on us... I guess I better go start packing and cleaning.. we are moving on Saturday and it is already Wednesday. Yikes!! Lots to do!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cut Haley! I'm sure you love it when it gets hot in Vegas! Congrats on the job Jere and good luck with your move! Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete